Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our “normal” habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing remains the same: Our commitment to your safety and providing the highest quality of care.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice as you may have noticed during your prior visits to the office. Our stringent infection control procedures are done so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the CDC and OSHA. We follow the guidelines of these agencies and make sure we are up-to-date on all new regulations that are issued
We have installed a central air treatment system. The REME Halo by RGF is designed to help reduce pollutants, odors, smoke, mold, bacteria and viruses from the air. When the HVAC system is in operation the REME Halo creates an advanced oxidation process consisting of ionized hydroperoxides ions that revert the pollutant into oxygen and hydrogen molecules. Further, we have also installed individual air purifiers in each room in order to help improve the flow and quality of the air.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect both our patients and the team:
- Guests must wear a mask or face covering when inside the office, except during treatment.
- We ask that you use hand sanitizer that will be provided when you enter the office.
- Your temperature will be taken upon entry. If your temperature is 100.4 or above your appointment will be rescheduled.
- We will ask a few screening questions prior to your procedure.
- If you like to enjoy music during your dental procedure, please bring your own device and headphones to the appointment.
- You will also see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, brochures, fruit or coffee at this time.
- Appointments will be made to allow for proper social distancing between patients. That may mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment at this time.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
- Please know that we will still offer nitrous oxide and will do our best to make sure you are as comfortable as possible during your visit.
- Lastly, we may look a little different when you see us as we will be wearing a few extra personal protective equipment layers to further protect you and our team.
We are committed to all of our patients and staff. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the safety steps we are taking in our practice. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the office. Thank you for your understanding and patience